We use cookies on this site to enable your digital experience. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. close
Focus On
NEW In-House Counsel | Insurance | Intellectual Property | Immigration | Natural Resources | Real Estate | Tax

PARENTS AND CHILDREN - Children's rights - Practice and procedure

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 @ 8:35 AM  

Appeal by the father from a declaration the parties' minor child had withdrawn from parental control. The child was born in 1999. Her parents separated when the child was 18 months of age. The separation agreement provided for joint custody and required the parties to live within a certain radius within Ontario until the child turned 18. The mother remarried and moved to Florida. The child visited frequently. In 2014, the father advised the child that he was canceling a planned weekend Florida visit, and that...