We use cookies on this site to enable your digital experience. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. close
Focus On
In-House Counsel | Insurance | Intellectual Property | Immigration | Natural Resources | Real Estate | Tax

Perpetual students: child support beyond the first degree

Thursday, May 04, 2017 @ 8:35 AM | By William Abbott

Pursuant to s. 2(1)(b) of the Divorce Act, a “child of the marriage” is one who is “the age of majority or over and under their [parents'] charge but unable, by reason...