Ontario expands online civil claims filing
Tuesday, June 05, 2018 @ 3:17 PM | By Carolyn Gruske
- Statement of Defence (Form 18A)
- Notice of Intent to Defend (Form 18B)
- Statement of Claim filed following the issuance of a Notice of Action (Form 14D)
- Proof of Service of documents that are filed online
- Orders and Consents that are required in support of the filing of a document online.
Filing these documents electronically means it will not be necessary to provide the court with paper copies, unless the matter is proceeding to a hearing or conference and the party intends to rely on the document at the hearing.
For those interested in seeing a demonstration of the expanded features, the Ontario Bar Association is holding a webinar on June 11, 2018, featuring staff from the Ministry of the Attorney General who will explain the update.