The Lawyer’s Daily provides Canadian legal news, analysis and current awareness online, on mobile, and through daily newsletters for lawyers who need a real-time view on the shifting legal landscape.
The Lawyer’s Daily will provide the same trusted content our readers have relied on for over 30 years in
The Lawyers Weekly, but delivered on a daily basis, online in your browser, on your mobile device, and
through daily newsletters specific to your areas of practice. Additionally, The Lawyer’s Daily will provide
the critical breaking news and coverage as-it- happens – keeping you informed and ahead of the curve.
Subscribers to The Lawyer’s Daily receive in-depth analysis of legal developments, illuminating thought
leadership and access to historical news and digests in The Lawyer’s Daily.
The Lawyer’s Daily features:
- Daily newsletters covering only the areas of law you practice
- Alerts that let you know when the terms, clients or jurisdictions that matter to you are in the news
- The only source for breaking coverage from our dedicated team of reporters and editors
- Digest of recent decisions with summaries of the most important recent court rulings
- New perspectives on hot-topic issues from a host of regular and guest columnists
- In-depth analysis that picks apart and examines cases and issues to give you a 360 degree view of the law
- Regular insights into how to get the most out of your legal practice, changes to the industry, Supreme Court of Canada rulings, the latest in legal innovation and much more
- Plus, you get access to historic content from The Lawyers Weekly
The Lawyer’s Daily is a critical resource for legal professions in major law firms, government departments, academic institutions and research libraries. It provides lawyers with awareness and information essential to maintaining and building a successful practice in today's competitive business environment.
Subscribe to The Lawyer’s Daily today, and stay ahead of the curve!